THE DEETS

Activism

Health

Entrepreneurship

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Good Golly Molly! Boy finds towel inside of KFC Chicken Breast!


source:EurWeb

This seems Intentional!

A mother in Newcastle, England was horrified when this happened to her stepson. He bit into a deep-fried blue paper towel, the Mirror reported last week.

According to The Express, Krystal Henderson, 29, and 7-year-old Oliver Hallam had gone to KFC in Killingsworth, to get some take-out.  Once Oliver got home, he bit into what he assumed was chicken, but recoiled seconds later.

“He pulled it out of his mouth and when he did, it pulled away the batter – you could see the blue roll inside,” Henderson said, according to the Daily Mail.

Henderson said that Oliver biting into a paper towel was worse than if it had just been bad chicken.
“If it was bad chicken they might have just had a bad batch or something,” she said. “But the blue roll could have been used for anything – it could have bleach or disinfectant on it … Had someone wiped their hands on it, had it been used to wipe the floor?”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Designed By